Target has confirmed via its Twitter feed that it will be offering the iPad 2 from launch day, March 11. “The #iPad2 is coming to @Target stores! Get yours on launch day – 3/11/11,” reads the update, without providing any further details. PC World reports that the retailer will be promoting its electronics trade-in program, available at more than 800 stores, that will owners of first-generation iPads to trade in for store credit starting on March 13. “We anticipate our guests being really excited to get the latest technology,” said Target spokeswoman Kristy Walker. Target joins Apple, Walmart, and Best Buy as official retail launch partners for the iPad 2.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150