Target may become the next U.S. retailer to offer the iPhone in its stores, according to a new report. Citing people familiar with the matter, AppleInsider reports that Target, in partnership with Radio Shack, is currently adding mobile phone centers to roughly 850 of its 1,743 stores ahead of the holiday shopping rush. The report states that Radio Shack, which already offers the iPhone, will provide the tools to allow customers to activate their devices in-store; since it’s unknown when installation of the mobile phone centers will be completed, there is no rollout date for the iPhone in Target stores at this time.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking