After last year’s showcase of Apple’s GymKit syncing the Apple Watch to Technogym equipment in a Fitness First gym in Australia, Technogym has announced a much wider rollout to make more than 5,000 of its machines in hundreds of fitness clubs all over the world. Users simply tap their Apple Watch on the compatible equipment to track active and total calories burned, distance, speed, floors climbed, incline and pace, resulting in the most accurate measurements possible,” according to the company’s press release. Life Fitness has also partnered with Pure Fitness in Hong Kong and Anytime Fitness in Japan to add GymKit compatibility to some of its cardio machines in select clubs, 9to5Mac reports.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS