After last year’s showcase of Apple’s GymKit syncing the Apple Watch to Technogym equipment in a Fitness First gym in Australia, Technogym has announced a much wider rollout to make more than 5,000 of its machines in hundreds of fitness clubs all over the world. Users simply tap their Apple Watch on the compatible equipment to track active and total calories burned, distance, speed, floors climbed, incline and pace, resulting in the most accurate measurements possible,” according to the company’s press release. Life Fitness has also partnered with Pure Fitness in Hong Kong and Anytime Fitness in Japan to add GymKit compatibility to some of its cardio machines in select clubs, 9to5Mac reports.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera