Tekkeon has introduced its new myCase line of cases for the iPhone 3G and 3GS. Made from form-fitting, non-slip silicone, each myCase features a two-layer design, allowing the user to keep both layers on for a three-dimensional look, or remove the outer layer for a more traditional-looking case. Other features include access to all ports and controls, and an included myGuard screen protector. Tekkeon’s myCase for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is available in eight different shades and styles and sells for $20.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?