Tekkeon has introduced its new TekCharge MP1860A, a dual-port battery pack for the iPad, iPod, iPhone, and other USB-charging devices. The MP1860A features two USB ports that automatically detect how much power the connected device can receive, allowing it to provide a full 2.1 Amps for fast iPad charging while also powering a second 5V device. It also features a 4,400 mAh battery, a third USB port for charging, an included USB to 30-pin charging cable, a myCharger USB power adapter, mini and micro USB adapter tips, a retractable USB input/output cable, an integrated emergency flashlight, and a color-coded LED to indicate remaining capacity. Tekkeon’s TekCharge MP1860A is available now and sells for $70.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?