CEO of O2 parent Telefónica Europe Matthew Key has said the 3G iPhone will be announced in “the coming weeks.” Speaking after the announcement of O2’s first quarter results, Key was asked when the 3G iPhone would be available. He said: “That’s more of a question for Apple … but over the coming weeks we will do a joint announcement with Apple as Telefónica Group.” O2 has already sold out of the current 8GB model iPhone, and has a “multi-year” exclusivity deal to offer the iPhone in both the UK and Ireland.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS