Temple Bags has unveiled its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The line includes a sleeve-style case, a folio case, a vertical case with exterior and internal pockets, and a horizontal case with three exterior pockets—the latter two of which can double as stands. Each case is available in black, brown leather, and “re-purposed” styles; prices range from $79 to $265, and new orders ship in 2-4 weeks.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150