Ten One Design has debuted its new Pogo Sketch Plus stylus for iOS devices. The Pogo Sketch Plus features an anodized aluminum body, a built-in black pocket clip, and an all-new tip boasting Pro Tip technology. According to the company, the Pro Tip technology consists of patterned structures within the tip itself for greater sensitivity, combined with a smaller tip diameter for added precision. Ten One Design’s Pogo Sketch Plus for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is available now in a variety of colors and sells for $15; existing Pogo Sketch owners can receive 50 percent off the Plus by emailing a photo of their current stylus to info (at) tenonedesign (dot) com.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS