Ten One Design has unveiled its new Blue Tiger Stylus. Touted as “the world’s first pressure-sensitive Bluetooth 4.0 stylus for iPad”, the Blue Tiger is supported by the CoreBluetooth framework in iOS 5, and features a color LED button that can display the current paint color; the company is also offering sample hardware and a beta SDK to developers. Notably, current iPad and iPad 2 models do not offer Bluetooth 4.0, so it is likely that sample units will include a dongle, however, the technology was included in the iPhone 4S and is therefore reasonably likely to appear in the next-generation iPad.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS