The Iconfactory has released an iPad version of Astronut, its casual jump game for iOS. Astronut challenges players to explore the galaxy hopping from planet to planet, collecting star shards while avoiding unfriendly life forms. The new iPad version provides the same gameplay features first introduced in the iPhone and iPod touch version adapted for the larger Retina Display screen, with the added ability to use the free iPhone version as a remote control for playing on the iPad. The game includes 24 levels across six different sectors and Game Center integration with 40 achievements to unlock. Astronut for iPad is available from the App Store for $2; the original version for the iPhone and iPod touch, Astronut, is a free download and has been updated to add remote control capabilities for the iPad version.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?