The Iconfactory has released an update to its Twitterrific app adding a number of new features and improvements. Twitterrific 3.0.1 provides new timeline shortcuts including the ability to tap an avatar to view a user’s profile, a tap-and-hold menu for additional options and double- and triple-taps for replying and marking tweets as favorites. Users of iOS 4 devices also gain the ability to tap-and-hold on links such as usernames, hashtags and web URLs to perform additional actions. The latest version also adds several improvements including changes to the retweet with comments format, improved e-mailing of links from the mini-browser, copy actions for tweets on iOS 4 devices, emoji character support on the iPad and several graphical and UI tweaks and includes several bug fixes. Twitterrific for Twitter is available from the App Store as a free ad-supported version with a $5 Premium upgrade available within the app to remove advertising and add support for multiple Twitter accounts.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS