Bulkypix has released The Sandbox, a unique new physics-based universe-building game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In The Sandbox, users start with basic elemental building blocks such as stone, water and soil and must master these elements and discover new compounds to create their very own universe. Players can grow plants, build walls, craft progressively more complex elements, draw their own pixel art landscapes and even compose their own in-game chip music soundtrack. Elements interact with each other to bring life to the player’s universe, such as evaporating water, eroding stones and growing plants and as players evolve their universe, more advanced non-organic elements become available such as metal and lightbulbs. An online gallery allows players to share their creations and view universes created by other players and Game Center integration provides leaderboards and achievements. The Sandbox requires iOS 3.1 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today