LUXA2, a division of PC component manufacturer Thermaltake, has introduced its new H1-Touch stand for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic. Made from brushed aluminum, the H1-Touch features a fully adjustable rotating cradle with six supports, adjustable from 45 mm to 72 mm to hold the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod classic, or other portable device. In addition, the stand itself features two Swarovski crystals embedded in the front. LUXA2’s H1-Touch stand for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic will be available in three weeks and will sell for $50.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS