Cultured Code has released an update to its popular task management app for iOS devices adding support for repeating tasks. Things 1.7 and Things for iPad 1.4 now allow users to create recurring tasks directly on their devices based on either a calendar pattern or a fixed interval after completion. Repeating tasks can optionally be synchronized with Things for Mac. Previously, repeating tasks created in Things for Mac would synchronize to the iOS apps as individual tasks and had to be managed from the Mac side. Things is available in separate iPhone/iPod touch and iPad versions: Things 1.7 for the iPhone and iPod touch ($10), Things for iPad 1.4 ($20); both are free updates for users of the corresponding previous version.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?