ThinkGeek has introduced its new iCade 8-bitty game controller for iOS. Designed to resemble classic console controllers, the 8-bitty connects to the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via Bluetooth, offering a fully-functional d-pad and eight buttons, just like the larger iCade. The controller is powered by two AAA batteries and is fully compatible with all iCade games, including the Atari Greatest Hits app for iPad. ThinkGeek’s iCade 8-bitty game controller for iOS will be available later this year and will sell for $25.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch