UK-based premium shirt maker Thomas Pink has introduced a new tie with a built-in iPod nano pocket. The limited edition Commuter tie is made of 100% silk and conceals the nano in a pocket on the reverse side. It also has a fabric loop to keep headphone cables out of sight. The Thomas Pink tie is priced at £49.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera