Thought Out has announced “The KEY” ($22), an accessory that is designed to add a standard USB 2.0 plug and keychain ring hole to the bottom of any second-generation iPod shuffle. The KEY enables users to “sync, charge, and transfer data like any standard USB drive,” and is planned for release in the early first-quarter of 2007. As with most new iPod shuffle accessories, the company’s only available imagery is art rather than actual photography.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera