One Man Left Studios has released an update to its popular iOS arcade shooter Tilt to Live adding support for multiplayer gaming. In Tilt to Live, players use accelerometer-based tilt controls to evade enemy objects while seeking out unlockable weapon orbs. The new version adds a single multiplayer level, Viva La Coop, available to users who have purchased the $1 Viva la Turret expansion level. The new level allows two users to play the game cooperatively over either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with high scores tracked on a separate, dedicated Coop leaderboard. The update also adds a toggle to turn the perforator turret on and off in the Classic and Code Red games and improves caching of Game Center scores when an Internet connection is not available. Tilt to Live includes four different game types with a fifth turret weapon and game type available as an in-app purchase which is also required to enable the new cooperative multiplayer mode. Tilt to Live is available from the App Store for $3; the expansion pack sells for an additional $1 as an in-app purchase. An iPad version is sold separately and is scheduled to be updated with the new multiplayer enhancements in the coming weeks.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?