Apple CEO Tim Cook opened this year’s “Gather Round” iPhone event at the Steve Jobs Theatre in Cupertino with a much briefer than usual introduction, providing a quick highlight of the status of Apple’s retail stores — which now welcome over 500 million visitors per year around the world — as well as noting that the company is about to sell its two billionth iOS device. Rather than providing the usual “state of the union” statistics on Apple’s products and services, Cook provided a quick overview of how Apple’s devices enhance users’ lives, and then quickly moved right into handing the stage over to Jeff Williams for an introduction of the Apple Watch Series 4.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off