Timex has unveiled its Ironman iControl, a sports watch that offers wireless control of the iPod and iPhone. The watch wirelessly syncs with a user’s iPod, with controls for play/pause, volume up/down, and track forward/back. In addition, the watch features a 50-lap chronograph, a training log with storage for current workout and date, best lap, and average lap, multi-mode countdown timer, three customizable alarms, and is water resistant to 100m. “The days of fumbling for your iPod in mid-stride are over,” said Heberto Calves, Vice President of Sports Marketing. “iControl offers cutting edge technology and contemporary design, in addition to the functional quality and durability people have come to expect from Timex.” The Timex Ironman iControl is available in combinations of grey and black, as well as pink, blue, orange, and green, and sells for $125.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch