TiVo announced today that it has teamed up with Roxio to offer the highly anticipated TiVoToGo support for Mac OS X. Through Toast 8 Titanium ($100), Roxio’s disc burning software for Macs, TiVo subscribers with broadband connected TiVo Series2 DVRs can transfer recorded shows to watch on their Mac, burn to a DVD, or encode and transfer to a fifth-generation iPod. Recorded content can be transferred to a Mac either one episode at a time or automatically as soon as the TiVo DVR has recorded them.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS