Tom Bihn has introduced its new Ristretto and Cache cases for the iPad. The Ristretto is a vertical messenger-style bag featuring a padded interior compartment for the iPad or other netbook-sized device, a brushed nylon interior, a main open-top compartment, a front zippered pocket, interior o-rings for attaching keys and other small items, a slanted open-top rear pocket for papers or magazines, a removable waist strap, and one of three available shoulder straps. It is available in five different colors and sells for $110. The Cache is a simple padded sleeve, offering 6mm thick foam padding, brushed tricot interior lining, a four-ply Taslan exterior, and a flap that folds and tucks into the top opening for closure. The Cache is available with a horizontal or vertical design and sells for $30.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?