TomTom has released an update to its GPS navigation application for the iPhone and iPod touch, adding iPhone 4 specific optimizations, updated maps and a new Navigate-to-Photo feature. TomTom 1.5 now provides high resolution graphics and sharper maps for the iPhone 4 Retina Display as well as performance improvements and more accurate positioning on the iPhone 4 even with limited GPS reception. The update also includes a new feature called Navigate-to-Photo allowing users to select a geo-tagged photo from their iOS photo library and automatically navigate to the location where the photo was taken. TomTom is available in a number of different versions by country, and not all versions have yet received the 1.5 update. TomTom U.S. and Canada sells for $60 and TomTom U.S.A. for $50. Both are free updates for users of the corresponding previous version.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?