According to an FCC filing published this week, Microsoft’s Zune digital media player will be manufactured by Toshiba. The filing revealed that the tested player included a 30GB 1.8-inch Toshiba hard drive, 3.0-inch low temperature polysilicone TFT LCD display, FM tuner with RDBS, headphone jack and USB 2.0 connectivity. The Zune tested by the FCC also featured a rechargeable Li-Ion battery, mechanical switches for all control surfaces and a Wireless LAN module. The FCC filing included several photos of the Zune and its components. See iLounge’s previous reports (1, 2, 3, 4) for further Zune details.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website