Trinix3 has released Lords, a new massively multiplayer online role-play game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Lords puts players into a heroic story set in the Middle Ages where they begin as a knight, peasant, courtesan or spy working for a land-owning Lord and must complete quests to earn wages and work their way up from humble beginnings, eventually buying land and being elevated to the status of a Lord. Once granted a lordship, players then gain access to a new world of strategic options where they must compete with other lords, raising armies, building fortresses and hiring and making alliances with other players in order to succeed and expand their kingdom. Lords allows players to choose from a variety of character types such as Duke, Baron and Marquis and provides a true market economy and a mixture of quest and kingdom-building aspects suitable for fans of both RPG and strategy games. Lords is available from the App Store as a free download and requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150