TripIt has released a universal update to its iOS travel organizer app adding native support for the iPad. TripIt for iOS is a companion app to the popular web service that allows travellers to easily organize and keep track of all details of their trip itineraries such as flights, hotel reservations, car rentals and more. Rather than simply translating the existing app onto the iPad, TripIt 2.5 has been custom built for the larger display, introducing several iPad-specific features such as master maps of trip itineraries and contextual maps linked from each itinerary page for airports, hotels, ground transportation, restaurants and entertainment venues. While the iPhone version is focused on what a mobile user might expect while on the go, the iPad is designed to provide more interactive features for the traveler at rest. TripIt is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free, ad-supported app. An ad-free version is also available for $4. A free TripIt.com account is required to use the app; new users can create a new account from directly within the app or existing TripIt users can easily sign in to access their active itineraries.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off