A new update to TripIt’s travel organizer application for the iPhone and iPod touch now allows users to edit itinerary information directly on their device. TripIt is a companion application for users of the popular travel management web service, providing users with simple access to their TripIt itineraries while on the go. In prior versions, the TripIt app provided a read-only view of itineraries with a visit to the web site required to modify any information. Version 2.4 of the iPhone app introduces the ability to create new trips, add plans to existing trips and delete content directly from within the app. The new version also now provides notification of conflicting flight information and an improved login experience. TripIt 2.4 requires iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store as either a free, ad-supported version or a $2 ad-free version. A free account at TripIt.com is required to use the app.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off