Tune Belt today announced the iPod Armband Carrier. “The innovative design is engineered to fit iPods in upside down so that when the arm is raised slightly with the flap open the LCD reads right side up! Other design features include open access for the touch wheel and touch buttons, a clear protective window for the LCD, an opening in the bottom for the headphone jack or remote cord to come out, and a zip pocket on the flap for personal items or the earbud headphones when not in use. A diagonal reflective accent strip enhances the sleek look even more and provides nighttime safety as well. The arm strap is easily adjustable with one hand up to 20
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued