Tunewear today announced its first case for Apple’s new iPod nano. The Icewear nano is made of the same high-density silicone found in diving masks for both scratch protection and a clear view of the nano’s original color. It allows access to all ports and controls (headphone jack, dock connector, hold switch and click wheel) and has shock-absorbing ribs on the sides to protect the nano during falls and to increase grip. The Icewear nano will be available next month for $19.95.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS