Tunewear has introduced two new leather case collections for the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano. The Prie Moccasin line includes the same case design in five colors—pink, blue, yellow, green and black. The cases feature a hand strap and flip cover design. The Prie Rawhide collection consists of an assortment of five cases available in either brown or black colors with distinctive eyelets and stitch designs. Each case offers a belt clip and flip cover. A transparent protective film for the screen and click wheel is included with every case. All cases, in sizes to fit the 5G iPod and nano, are priced at $30.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today