Tunewear today announced a new silicone case for 4G iPods. Compared to traditional silicone cases, the ICEWEAR series uses the same silicone found in diving masks which allows for both scratch protection and a clear view of the iPod’s original color. The ICEWEAR series design allows access to all ports including the headphone jack, dock connector, hold switch and click wheel. Shock absorbing ribs on the sides not only serve to protect the iPod during falls, but they also function as a grip for the iPod when held in your hand or when placed on most any surface. The ribs also glow the iPod when held in the light. The new ICEWEAR 4G will retail for $24.95 and will be available worldwide in September.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking