Tunewear has debuted its new line of Tunefolio Urban cases for the Apple iPad. The Tunefolio Urban Wide is a nylon notebook-style case featuring an interior iPad holder with open access to all ports and controls, an elastic band to hold the case closed, Velcro on the interior for adjusting the viewing angle when folded to become a stand, an included shoulder strap for carrying, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. The Tunefolio Urban Tall offers all the features of the Wide but in a vertical design, a benefit to users who prefer the vertical orientation for reading books or typing documents using a Bluetooth keyboard; like the Wide version, it too comes with a detachable shoulder strap, screen protector, and cleaning cloth. Both of Tunewear’s new Tunefolio Urban cases for the iPad are available now in a variety of colors and sell for $60.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today