Tunewear has announced the Tunetag Edge, a dog-tag style silicone case for Apple’s iPod nano. The case, which covers only the sides and back of the nano, comes with a removable ball-bearing style chain so that you can attach it to a belt loop, bag strap or elsewhere. It uses the same high density silicone as the company’s Icewear cases, and allows full access to the headphone jack, hold switch and click wheel. The Tunetag Edge will be available next month. Pricing was not announced.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?