Tunewear has announced the Tunetag Edge, a dog-tag style silicone case for Apple’s iPod nano. The case, which covers only the sides and back of the nano, comes with a removable ball-bearing style chain so that you can attach it to a belt loop, bag strap or elsewhere. It uses the same high density silicone as the company’s Icewear cases, and allows full access to the headphone jack, hold switch and click wheel. The Tunetag Edge will be available next month. Pricing was not announced.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera