Tunewear has announced the Waterwear shuffle, a new water resistant case for the iPod shuffle. Made of clear hard plastic, the case is designed to protect your shuffle from temporary submersion into water or other liquids and protects it from dirt and sand. The Waterwear shuffle features a play-through silicone wheel, lanyard, and a headphone isolator plug. The company also said the case can withstand the weight of an adult stepping on it or being thrown against the wall. The Waterwear shuffle will be available next month for $24.95.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS