Tunewear has introduced red versions of its Prie Tunewallet micro and Prie Ambassador cases designed to match the (PRODUCT) RED iPod nano. The red Prie Tunewallet micro ($35) and Prie Ambassador ($40) are both made from high quality nappa leather and come with a Tunefilm clear protective screen cover. The Prie Tunewallet micro features room for cash and cards, while the Prie Ambassador (shown) features a removable hook and clip. Both cases will be available next month.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website