Tunewear has announced the Icewear nano 2G, the company’s first case for Apple’s new second-generation iPod nano. The case is made of high density silicone and features Tunewear’s Rib-Technology and access to all controls and ports. The Icewear for the new nano has openings for the screen and click wheel, but the case comes with Tunefilm clear protective films to cover both. The Icewear nano 2G will be available in October for $13.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS