Tunewear has taken the wraps off its lineup of cases for the fifth-generation iPod nano. Icewear for iPod nano 5G is a high-density silicone, semi-transparent case featuring ribs on the side for added grip, an included screen protector, cleaning cloth, lanyard, and cable winder, and open access to all ports, controls, and the camera. It sells for $20. Tuneshell for iPod nano 5G is a clear hard polycarbonate case offering a snap-together design, open access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and includes a screen protector, cleaning cloth, lanyard, and cable winder. It too is priced at $20. Finally, Tunefilm for iPod nano 5G is a set of clear protective film that sells for $10. All of Tunewear’s new cases for the fifth-generation iPod nano are available now.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today