Tunewear has introduced two new cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano, along with a new car charger. The Prie Ambassador for iPod nano 4G is a leather case featuring a removable hook that doubles as a stand, velvet interior lining, open access to the headphone jack, Dock Connector, Click Wheel, and hold switch, and an included Tunefilm screen protector. Available in black or white leather with a variety of stitching colors, the Prie Ambassador for iPod nano 4G is available now and sells for $40. The Prie Slim for iPod nano 4G is a low-profile case made from genuine nappa leather and offering a soft felt interior, a small loop for attaching a carabiner or strap, and open access to all ports and controls. Tunewear’s Prie Slim for iPod nano 4G comes with a Tunefilm screen protector and is available in black only for $25. Finally, the Tunemax Car Charger is a new compact mobile charger featuring a USB port on the end of the charging stem for charging any USB device, such as the iPod or iPhone, and a small blue LED light to indicate when the Tunemax is in use. The Tunemax Car Charger is available now for $25.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off