Tunewear has unveiled its new Security Locker for the iPad 2. Designed for use in businesses or other public environments, the Security Locker consists of a clear polycarbonate hard case that is secured together using screws, and an included security lock and wire system that can be used to secure the device to a desk or table. The same holes used for attachment of the wire can be used to attach the included shoulder strap; the Security Locker also comes with protective film for the iPad’s display, and offers full access to all port and controls while the device is encased. Tunewear’s Security Locker for the iPad 2 is available now and sells for $100.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150