Tunewear has introduced its new Tunewallet case for the iPod touch. The Tunewallet is a hybrid wallet and iPod touch case, featuring a horizontal flip-open design, dual interior card slots, one with a quick release hole, open access to all ports and controls, an included screen protector and cleaning cloth, and an orange, pink, or green elastic band for secure closure. The Tunewallet for iPod touch is compatible with all iPod touch models and is available now for $25.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?