Twelve South has announced ActionSleeve, the first ever armband for Apple Watch. ActionSleeve is designed for athletic use in activities like kickboxing and CrossFit, where your wrist may not be the ideal location for your Apple Watch. Instead, ActionSleeve lets users place Apple Watch on their upper arm instead, while still providing activity tracking. ActionSleeve keeps all controls accessible while protecting the Apple Watch from nicks and dings, and it provides consistent skin contact for improved heart rate monitoring. ActionSleeve will retail for $30; users can order it online from twelvesouth.com today. It’s expected to land in select Best Buy stores on Jan. 9.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges