Twelve South has announced an Apple Watch version of its popular HiRise stand — HiRise for Apple Watch ($50). The metal stand is designed to display the watch at an elevated angle, allowing the user to interact with the watch face while the device charges. HiRise works with the Apple Watch’s magnetic charging cable, which is inserted into the stand and routed out the back. The new stand features soft silicone pads and a leather landing pad in back to protect the watch, band and metal clasps. Available in silver and black, HiRise for Apple Watch will ship in May. Twelve South’s HiRise Deluxe stand was released for iPhone and iPad late last year.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges