Big Stone Phone has released an update to its Twitter client for the iPad, Twittelator, adding support for the iPad 2 camera. iPad 2 owners can now shoot both video and snapshots and upload videos to any of five different online sharing services for Twitter posting. The new version also adds the ability to co-upload a video to YouTube along with another sharing service and set the user’s Twitter avatar using the camera. Twittelator for iPad is available from the App Store for $5.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off