The Iconfactory has released an update to its Twitterrific client for Twitter adding support for additional photo services including Instagram, plixi and step.ly in Photo view. The update also provides fixes to reduce the Twitter API server errors that some users were experiencing, adds support for new Twitter links to tweets and screen names, restores the dark theme as a default setting and improves OAuth timestamp checking. Twitterrific is a universal app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and is available from the App Store as a free download. The free version is ad-supported and only provides support for a single Twitter account; a $5 in-app upgrade to Premium removes the ads and enables support for multiple accounts.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150