Following an injunction by Blackberry earlier this year against its original Typo Keyboard Case (iLounge Rating: B-), Typo Products has released Typo 2, an updated version of its eponymous hardware keyboard for the iPhone 5 and 5s. Famously funded by Ryan Seacrest, the first version of Typo debuted at CES amidst a patent infringement suit brought by Blackberry. Typo 2 has been redesigned, and now includes additional features such as a battery indicator, backlit keyboard, and lock key, although the new design remains very similar to the original device. It remains to be seen whether the redesign will be enough to avoid another lawsuit. Typo 2 is available for pre-order now for $99 and is expected to ship in mid-September.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS