All 254 U.S. Apple Stores have now implemented Apple’s iBeacon technology, the Associated Press reports. Starting today, customers using the Apple Store app can benefit from in-store notifications as they move around the store, providing information such as orders ready for pick-up, iPhone upgrade eligibility, store events, and more. Notifications can differ based on where a customer is inside the store. The app will switch to “in-store” mode once a customer enters the Apple Store, provided that it has been set to allow location tracking and in-store notifications and Bluetooth are enabled on the iPhone.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo