With the introduction of the new fifth-generation iPod today, it would appear that Apple has quietly discontinued the special edition U2 iPod (in addition to the obvious replacement of fourth-generation color screen iPods). The black-and-red iPod’s previous home (www.apple.com/ipod/u2) now simply redirects to the main iPod page on Apple’s website, and is not available from the online Apple Store. The U2 iPod was introduced one year ago this month at the same venue as today’s special event in San Jose, California. It should be noted that U2 does appear in the new iPod commercial.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150