Ultimate Ears has begun shipping its new super.fi 4 vi earphones, which offer an iPhone-friendly design with an in-line microphone and control button that allows users to answer/end phone calls and control media playback functions. The super.fi 4 vi’s feature a single custom armature speaker, tuned for “detailed bass while delivering crisp and clean mids and highs,” which works in concert with a proprietary tuned filter to “shape” the sound for greater detail. Other features include a machined, “gunmetal silver” aluminum housing, and an included carrying case, sound level attenuator which lowers overall volume levels for noisy sound sources, and universal fit eartip kit with five sets of silicone eartips. The Ultimate Ears super.fi 4 vi earphones are available now and sell for $150.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS