Uncommon has announced its new iPhone 4 Deflector Case. Like the company’s prior case for the iPhone 3G and 3GS, users can order the iPhone 4 Deflector Case with custom art or photography embedded into the case using the “3D TATT” printing technique, and also offers a slim profile, a snap-on design, an anti-glare camera ring, and open access to all other ports and controls. Uncommon’s new iPhone 4 Deflector Case is now available for customization, or as a pre-made case, and sells for $30. Updated: The price will rise to $35 after initial shipments.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo