Apple has confirmed that the iPhone 4S will be available unlocked and contract-free starting in November, 2011. According to the online Apple Store, 16GB models will be priced at $649, with 32GB at $749 and 64GB at $849. However, in a somewhat confusing note on the page, Apple’s text says that “the unlocked iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S will not work with CDMA-based carriers such as Verizon Wireless or Sprint.” It’s unclear at this point whether the text was merely preserved from the iPhone 4 and carried forwards to the iPhone 4S, which operates as a dual-mode worldphone with the ability to switch between CDMA and GSM networks, or whether this is related to an actual software or hardware restriction with the new device.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150